Please find below the positions that are currently open.
We are always looking forward to welcoming exceptional
candidates into our research Group,
please send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Project title:||Juan de la Cierva Candidate|
|PI:||José Luis Mascareñas Cid
Fernando López García
|Starting date:||End of 2021|
|Terms and conditions:||
This hosting offer is to apply for a fellowship under the program Juan de la Cierva, funded by Spanish “Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades”
For specific requirements and application process of the fellowship, please see the relevant call:
- Juan de la Cierva – Formación (2 year contract, aprox. anual gross salary 29,000 €): https://www.ciencia.gob.es/portal/site/MICINN/menuitem.dbc68b34d11ccbd5d52ffeb8014 32ea0/?vgnextoid=5cd919af71af5710VgnVCM1000001d04140aRCRD
- Juan de la Cierva – Incorporación (3 year contract, aprox. anual gross salary 29,000 €): https://www.ciencia.gob.es/portal/site/MICINN/menuitem.dbc68b34d11ccbd5d52ffeb8014 32ea0/?vgnextoid=056fe027b89f5710VgnVCM1000001d04140aRCRD
Interested candidates are encouraged to write a motivation letter
Applications should be sent by e-mail to: email@example.com indicating in the subject JdC EoI @metbiocat.
• PhD in Chemistry or related area. Expertise: organic synthesis, metal catalysis.
• Excellent academic and scientific record, with some publications in top journals as main author.
• Previous background or training in asymmetric synthesis will be particularly valued. International postdoctoral experience according to Juan de la Cierva requirements is needed. Ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment is a must.
• Juan de la Cierva – Formación: (a) PhD year: 2020 – 2019, and (b) not having obtained the PhD at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
• Juan de la Cierva – Incorporación: (a) PhD year: 2016 – 2018, and (b) for candidates that obtained the PhD title at the University of Santiago de Composela, must have spent at least 12 months as trainee in another institute.
• Passion, initiative and team‐working ability. Strong commitment for scientific excellence in a highly competitive environment is also a must.
Efficient synthetic methods based on metallic catalysis. Enantioselective developments and access to bioactive and/or synthetically relevant molecules
|Download as a pdf|